Q. Why are prices currently disabled.
A. We are offering great prices but only taking orders over the telephone or by email at present. During these unfamiliar times, delivery times and methods of delivery may vary, therefore we will explain all this at the time you place your order.
Q. Where are you based and do you have a showroom or shop?
A. Our showroom/office is based in Gloucestershire (open to the general public during spring/summer, Mon-Thurs 9.30am - 12.30pm) and we do have a large selection of items for customer viewing. Please contact us if you would like to view the item/s before purchase. We do offer a 7 day no-quibble moneyback guarantee should you wish to return furniture if not suitable. Please read our terms & conditions
for further details
Q. How can I pay for my purchased items?
A: We accept most forms of payment. Credit/debit card payments are submitted through our automated and fully secure ePayment card processing system. We can also accept payments via cheque and bank transfer. If this is your chosen payment method then please call us on 0333 22 00 298.
Q: How secure are my credit/debit card details?
A: All credit card details are entered within a secure environment and encrypted for safety. Payment collected through our online credit card system are processed via Cardstream and confirmation/authorisation is emailed to you. We have never had any security problems.
Q: What happens after I process my order online?
A: Once you have completed your order online the following process will take place:
- Your 10% deposit payment is processed. If there is a problem with the card we will call you. Please note that the balance payment is taken on disptach of your order automatically using the same card details unless you you specify differently.
- We send you an email after the purchase to confirm your order. If there are any problems with the details please contact us immediately by return email.
- As all cushions are made to order, we endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible and generally this will be within 6 weeks but occasionally this may be up to 8 weeks. In the event that due to supply problems, it appears there is a possibility that your order will take longer than 6 weeks we will keep you fully informed and offer you the opportunity to cancel your order.
- We or our carrier will telephone you to arrange a suitable delivery day.
Q: I am looking for a particular product that is not listed on your website, could you source it for me?
A: We advertise all of our available stock on our web site although we do also have access to clearance products and fabrics. Please email us and enquire if there are any products or fabrics that you are interested in that we do not advertise currently.
Q: I found the product I want to buy but I have seen it cheaper somewhere else, can you match it?
A: We believe that our prices are already low, but if you have found exactly the same product cheaper then please email or call us and we will aim to beat their price.
Q: What will delivery of my item(s) cost me?
A: For all orders of £500 and above, we offer free* delivery to UK mainland. All orders below £500 will incur a delivery charge of just £45 per order, or £25 for smaller items (tables, footstools, cushions etc).
* Delivery is usually free, with our free delivery area covering most of UK mainland. For our customers who live further afield, please contact us via phone or email to discuss delivery options. The areas that this applies to are: IV, KW, AB, TR, TQ, PL and CT postcodes.
Q: When will my goods be delivered?
A: As the majority of our products are made to order, we endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible and generally this will be within 4 weeks but occasionally this may be up to 6 weeks. In the event that due to supply problems, it appears there is a possibility that your order will take longer than 6 weeks we will keep you fully informed and offer you the opportunity to cancel your order.
Please note we may have stocks available quicker than the suggested despatch date, if this is the case we will always despatch as soon as possible.
All Desser products carry a 12 month manufacturers guatantee on frames, foam, fibre fill and upholstery.
Product returns and refunds
Q: Can I return goods if I am not satisfied?
A: Yes we offer a 7 day moneyback guarantee provided that you comply with our terms and conditions regarding this.
Q: How do refunds work?
A: In the case that you will be issued a refund, it will be processed within 7 days. For full details see our terms & conditions.
Q: How can I contact you?
A: Should you have any requirements for support or service please phone us on 0333 22 00 298 or 07521 821875, our phone lines are open from 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday. (03 numbers are charged exactly the same as 01 & 02 numbers)
Full contact details including email can be found in the contact us page.
Q: If I have a complaint, what should I do?
A: If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please telephone on 0333 22 00 298 or email us.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and we will do our very best to fix any problem that you may have.
Q: What do your customer have to say about your company and service?
A: Customer testimonials are available for you to read in our showroom or at Trustpilot